Soccer camp for July 22 postponed

Jul. 21, 2021

Due to the poor weather and risk of thunderstorms tomorrow morning we are going to postpone tomorrow's session until next Monday, July 26th. With any thunder/lightning we must leave the field and take shelter for 30 minutes. 
If you are unable to make it next Monday, you can use the day towards our third camp, or we can offer a refund. 
Please fill out the following form to let me know what decision you've made.
Thanks for understanding and please pass the word along to anyone else you know attending the camp. 

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information